CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Emma"

Jagger says Emma! I have been wondering if when he says "ma ma" if he is talking to me or Emma for a while, but today he looked right at Emma and said her name! I don't know how I will ever part these 2, they love each other! Jagger also calls out "mama" when he is looking for me or wants something. Aaron and I guessed before Jagger was even born that he would say Emma pretty quick!

We took the wieners to the vet yesterday morning and all checked up well with them. Jagger was a very good boy also. The vet took notice in how all 3 of them kept a close eye on Jagger and watched his every move.

On Friday, Jagger decided that he would move his cozy coupe car over to Aaron's chair, crawl in the car, and then proceed to crawl on the chair. The boy is going to be a stuntman when he grows up!

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Oh! How loving can it be. We miss y'all. When I get lonely, I can just come to blog and read about Jagger and have a smile that last a while. Love Gran & Paw