CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Long over due update


I know it has been FOREVER since I have updated, you will have to excuse the dust that has collected.

Two weeks ago we had to make an unexpected trip back to Tennessee. My mom was admitted to the hospital because of heart problems. She has had some heart attacks, but she is not sure when they occurred. Her heart is very weak now. I will not give any details, as she is a private person, but she could definitely use thoughts and prayers. She is doing fine now, but can only work part time and will probably have to quit work soon. I am trying to talk her into moving up here with us so that I can help her out.

Jagger sure had a good time being with his meme! He got to sleep with her 3 or 4 nights, so now he doesn't want to sleep in his bed! He could also talk her into carrying him around everywhere.


No comments: