CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Lack of posting

As you have noticed, I haven't been posting much. There are several reasons: !. It is summer time and we live outside! 2. We have been busy. 3. I started back to school 4. I like to think that I use this more as a journal, or Jagger's baby book, since I haven't actually written in his in over a year. I don't really think of this as a way for people to see what he is doing instead of calling or emailing. So, I quit posting, and nothing has changed.

With that being said, I would like to keep up with what he has been doing, because I know my memory will fail me!

Jagger now walks every where and is pretty good at it! He chases Emma when she has a toy and just laughs. He is seriously the sweetest kid I have ever seen. He always wants to hug and get/give kisses. He is protective over his food, don't mess with him, unless he wants you to. As far as words, he doesn't say many words, but he barks, meows, howls, says "hey", "mama", "daddy", and some others that I can't think of right now.

1 comment:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.