CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

14 weeks


That is how big the baby is this week, the size of a lemon. The weeks are flying by, but it still seems like it will be forever before I get to meet the little one. I have been feeling really good, except today. I don't think it is pregnancy related, I think it is something else. Nothing new to report. We are loving this summer weather up here! It is so nice to be able to walk outside and still be able to breath! We went to a baseball game on Saturday and it was so nice. I am not looking forward to winter creeping up on us though. We have decided to find out the sex sooner than later! I will be calling to schedule the appointment tomorrow and it will be in 3 weeks. I can't wait! I still don't have a gut feeling what it is. I guess that is it for now! Oh, I still haven't gained any weight, woohoo!!

No comments: