CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's a Boy!!!

There was no denying him a boy!!! When we first started looking at him, his legs were crossed and then all of the sudden there was a little penis!!! I thought it was going to be a boy a long time ago, I am glad it has been confirmed!! He didn't want us to see his cute little face much though. He was sitting really low and would not move for us. We got to see his heart beating away, I could even make out all four chambers. We saw both kidney's, his stomach, spine, 10 fingers, and 10 toes. We even saw him blowing bubbles! He was really active. I tried to eat stuff today that would not make him as active, but I guess it didn't help! I ate a spicy chicken sandwich for lunch, maybe that is what it was! I can't wait until I feel him kick now! We went shopping afterwards, of course! We got him several more dachshund outfits, and lots of other stuff. We probably went over board, but hey, he is going to be a spoiled little man anyway! Here are some pictures!!


Sweet little face! He looks like he is sleeping
on a pillow!


How he was laying most of the time. He was nice and comfy in mommy's tummy!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congrats on the boy!! I knew it!! I craved (and still do!) wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches from day numero 1 of being prego this time. Last time, with AJ, it was HOTWINGS! lol. Woohoo for shopping! Isn't it fun!

CGray said...

My nephew is so handsome! Dylan has already stated that he could help you take care of him. Dylan cannot wait have someone new to play with and take care of. If you ever need time in the summer, we will take care of him for you. Dylan also said he would spend the summer up there to help take care of him, but I am not sure I can let him go that long. I would miss him a lot, but I know he would be safe.

Stephanie Burns said...

I just found your blog. CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you. I am also expecting later this year... a little girl.