CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dr. appt.

We had a doctor's appointment today. Everything went well! I have gained 2 lbs. and the babies heart rate was 150. We scheduled our ultrasound for Sept. 17. I can't wait to see him again and how much he has changed!

We got started on his nursery on Sunday. I will take pictures today and try to keep them posted as we get more done!

I don't know what it was about our ultrasound last week, but ever since then, I have felt so different about my baby boy. It is like it finally kicked in that I am going to be a mommy. I don't really know how to describe it, but it is an awesome feeling. I love him so much and can't wait to hold him in my arms.

I am still waiting on him to kick or punch me!! Hopefully soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

dont want that kick too much, it may never stop once it starts!! you may have a gymnast like i did. but really, it is an AWESOME feeling & you will love it. i am looking foward to pics of the nursery. give those furbabies a smooch for me.