CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Grocery Game

I don't know if any of you have seen this, but you should definitely try it! You go to thegrocerygame.com and sign up, there is a minimal charge after 4 weeks. I have always wanted to shop with coupons but never wanted to go through the sale papers to try and figure out when to use what coupon where, so this does it for you! You clip your coupons from the Sunday paper and then follow the list. Last week, I got 4 big bottles of body wash FREE, shaving cream for .99, and so much more for cheap. I will be going to Walgreens today and will spend probably $15 on what would normally have cost me over $115!

So, if you do decide to sign up, I would appreciate it if you would give me credit so that I can get some free weeks. Just use my email: jamienjackson@gmail.com

No comments: