CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update

It seems it has been a while since I have updated, so I thought I would. We have been painting all of our upstairs, so we have been extremely busy! And, Jagger's first birthday is on Monday, which means his party is on Sunday!

Jagger is doing good, still not walking and has no interest. Well, actually, I was changing his sheets and he let go of the crib while watching me so, maybe soon? He is still into everything. He loves to put things in holes and to stack blocks. He also will give me or Aaron something he has to see what we do with it and then take it back. While we have been painting, he will will pick something up that is in the floor and then act like he is painting. He also had to help daddy lay the hardwood in our room by beating on the floor with a screw driver! He is such a little smarty!

I gave him his first real haircut on Saturday, just a little trim on the mullet!

I guess that is about it, I will post pictures of all the rooms we have been painting and his party when I can.

No comments: