CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ready for Spring

I am so ready for Spring to get here so that we can get out of the house and enjoy the fresh air and warm weather! While this hasn't been a bad winter, it seems like it is never going to end. Going to Little Gym is something I look forward to each week and I think Jagger is beginning to remember what it is and gets excited too! He has SO much fun there! I will go off and climb on the structures or check out what the other kids are doing. It warms my heart that he loves it so much! He is becoming quite the little man these days. He learns so much everyday. He is our pride and joy, that is for sure!

Aaron and I are planning a vacation and I think we have decided to go to Tahiti or South Africa, super exciting! I can't wait to travel the world with Jagger. I want him to have more culture than Aaron or I have/had. I think we see things differently now that we have moved to a different part of the country, but you also have to experience other parts of the world.

Coupon shopping. If you haven't already signed up for the grocery game, go do it now! I have gotten so much stuff for free or dirt cheap. I think we have 8 bottles of free body wash now! (And I am on the hunt for more from a tip in a blog I read!) I never thought I would be a coupon shopper, but like Aaron says, it is my treasure hunt! Go here now and sign up! Don't forget to let them know that I referred you. email is jamienjackson[at]gmail.com

No comments: