CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Dr. Appt.

We just got back from our appointment. It was with a nurse practitioner instead of the regular dr., but I liked her alot better. She was so much more informative and willing to answer any questions we had. I did not like what I saw on the scale, but I guess I had to gain some weight eventually. The babies hr was 144 and he was kicking her the whole time. My uterus is still measuring perfect. I got the flu shot and Aaron has to get it also, but he wants to get flu mist, sissy :) It did not hurt at all. She also told me some other OTC medication for my crazy indigestion, so hopefully that will get better. I think that is it. We have an appointment in four weeks and then it will be every 2 weeks until 36 weeks it will be weekly.

No comments: