CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Twins....what

No I am not having twins! I had a dream last night that Aaron and I were at an appointment and they told us we were having twin boys. I asked the dr. why they are just now finding the other baby since I have had 3 ultrasounds already and she told me the other baby must have been hiding! Then I was freaking out because they did not have any clothes that would match each other! I was not worried about only having one crib and one carseat, just about them having matching clothes! I guess that sounds like me! My little man has to be dressed perfectly and if it were 2 they would both have to have perfect clothes!

Henry has been one busy boy! I was home sick yesterday, I think it was REALLY bad acid reflux, and he did not stop moving the whole day and again today he has not stopped moving! He is really active on my off days. I guess he is not being rocked so he is letting me know he is there! Last night I took a bath and he was punching and kicking like crazy. I was about to call Aaron up to see how much he was moving, but then he quit. He wants his Daddy to think he is the perfect little boy that is so well behaved :) He was trying to kick his partner in crime, Abby, in the head last night for laying so close, but he was to low.

We finally found out why all of Abby's toenails have fallen off and are now deformed. She has lupus, an immune mediated disorder. We are going to start her therapy off by switching her food to a high fatty acid base. If this does not work, we will put her on a low dose steriod, and if that does not work, she will be put on a high dose steriod. This will be for the rest of her life. Her toes are sometimes painful to her, but not often, that she shows anyway. We have some pain medication for her bad days. I just want her to feel better :(

We have an appointment this afternoon and I am also doing my glucose test. Hopefully I will pass it! I am afraid of what the scale is going to say when I get on it! Atleast I have not gained much weight so far. I think I can expect to gain about a pound a week now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

that really did happen to my best friend, 1 baby was hiding!! i am glad it isnt true for you! how funny about you wanting matching clothes, at least you know what is important. give abby a great big smooch from me, poor baby. hopefully she will feel better soon