CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Is this nesting.....

I don't know what has gotten into me this weekend, but I have wanted to clean like crazy. Since I have been pregnant, I have not wanted to do anything on my days off but be lazy. Now I want to relax, but I will think of something to clean and go clean instead! Aaron thinks I have gone crazy, but I like this new burst of energy. I am wondering if my "nesting" phase has started?!? I would be fine with that, and I am sure Aaron would too! I used to be a neat freak, but then it slacked off and I just wanted the house to look clean, not worry about all of the detailed cleaning. I hope it keeps up until I give birth to him and even afterwards. The only bad thing is that I want new furniture for the living room now! Maybe I can talk Aaron into it ;) This place just doesn't feel very homey to me. I know it is my fault, b/c I have not cared what it looked like, but now I do! I am also ready for the holidays b/c it means it is that much closer to meeting Henry, going back to see family for Thanksgiving, and decorating for Christmas, my favorite :)

1 comment:

CGray said...

Good luck with the new furniture. I know what you mean. I need those decorative touches to make my house feel more like a home. I cannot wait to see you again. We will be able to come Christmas as long as nothing else comes up with Heath's dad.