CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

:)

Jagger smiled for the first time today! Well, his first real smile. He has been smiling in his sleep for a long time, but I don't count that. I was talking to him calling him handsome and telling him that I love him and he smiled several times in a row! I loved it!! I can't wait for him to start smiling more, it makes my heart melt!

He is also back to nursing. After having to give him a bottle, he got where he would not latch on and would get very frustrated, which made me frustrated. Today I decided I would try again, and he latched on like a pro!

1 comment:

CGray said...

It is a very wonderful moment when you see you child for the first time and it will continue to be each and every time in the future.