CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

They grow too fast.

I can't believe my little boy is almost 7 weeks old. I already miss him being a tiny little newborn and, gasp, I miss being pregnant. I miss feeling all of his little kicks and punches, his little butt being at the top of my stomach for me to rub, feeling his hiccups, and mostly having him all to myself! I know he is still young and little, but it makes me sad how fast time is going by. Don't get me wrong, I love watching him grow and learn something new everyday, they just grow WAY too fast.

I baked cupcakes and took them to the ladies at work and Jagger smile at them the whole time. I thought he was going to start talking to them, but he never did. He is such a sweetie!

When I get up for his 5 or 6 feeding I have gotten in the habit of just staying downstairs and laying on the couch with Jagger while he goes back to sleep, and of course I go back to sleep, I LOVE it. He is such a little snuggle bug. I tell myself that I really need to stop, but I know he will not be this little for long and I just can't help it!

1 comment:

enjjack said...

I understand. Gran