CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Why?

Why do they not make cute little boy clothes? Everywhere I look they have very little to choose from and most of it is stuff I don't like anyway. Maybe this is a good thing so Aaron doesn't kill me for buying too many clothes! I am picky about what my little man can wear, so that makes it hard also. I don't like the graphic tees or cartoon stuff. I think it is ugly and tacky, just me. I am more of a simple is better kind of girl, myself. I have been wanting to get Jagger a pair of jeans, but can't find any anywhere. I finally found some at gap, but they cost $20, that is how much adult jeans cost! A new store that I have found, and I love there clothes is The Children's Place, and they are very reasonable. Jagger is still in newborn, so I don't want to buy anything for the summer not knowing what size he will be.

I can't believe that Jagger will be one month old on Sunday, it is crazy how time flies.

No comments: