CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally!

We finally found Jagger his first pair of jeans! We found them at Children's Place at the mall by our house. His daddy also had to get him a shirt that says "Chicks dig me" and a green polo onsie. Aaron weighed him when we got him this evening and he weighed a whopping 7 lbs. 15.5 ozs.! He still wears newborn clothes and they actually fit him really good. Some 0-3 fits well, but he has some growing to do, obviously if they are supposed to fit until he is 3 months!

Tonight we are going to see how it is going to work with him sleeping in his crib in his room. I put him in it this morning when I got up with him at 5 and he slept perfectly fine until it was time to eat again at 8. I slept really good, as did Aaron with him in his room. We have a video monitor so when he makes a noise, I can look to see if he really needs me or if he is just making his noises, it is great! The real problem is his daddy! He does not like him sleeping by himself, but if we don't break it now, we are in trouble soon.

I can't believe it has been a month tomorrow that my little man was forced to make his appearance! He would probably still be in my belly if it were up to him!

We have decided that we will be going back to TN for Easter. I am not sure what days exactly, but right now we are thinking the Thursday until Monday. There are lots of people who are very eager to meet this little guy! My grandmother has already asked me if she needs to come get him!

No comments: