CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Long over due

It has been forever since I have updated, so hopefully it will not get too lengthy!

Jagger is still rotten to the core and VERY active! He is not crawling, but he can get places if he wants to! He is now taking little steps when we hold him up on his feet. I put him in the walker a few days ago and he started zooming across the living room, watch out toes! He now has 2 more teeth, his top front teeth. He can drink from a straw like it is second nature! I have been letting him try it out on my straw every time I had one, but he never got anything. We ate at noodles and co. a 2 weeks ago and I was drinking root beer. I let him play with my straw, like normal, when I felt the straw get cold! He then had a face like what the heck was that! Mostly he just gets water, but he has tried lemonade also! He loves his solid foods still, but he is wanting to feed himself more and more. I have been giving him his normal amount of purees and then always give him a finger food afterwards, he loves it! Last night he tried baked potato. He didn't dislike it, but wasn't super interested in it. Daddy built Jagger a swing in the backyard, it is a race car! He loves to swing! His Gran took him to the park alot last week to swing and watch the big kids, I think he had a great time!

I had my gall bladder removed a week ago today. It was not bad at all. I was a little sore, but nothing that was not tolerable. I took pain medication once and ibuprofen twice I think. I go back in a week for re-check. I swear that was the best sleep I have gotten in 7 1/2 months! I feel the best I have felt, over all, in I can't remember how long.

No comments: