CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rock n' Roll

Jagger does this thing now where he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth, it is hilarious! I am going to try and get it on video and post it when I get a new computer. He can go backwards good and spins circles really good, but not forward yet. I know I am in trouble when he figures it out! The poor little guy is trying to cut his 2 top teeth and they are giving him a hard time. I hope they come in soon. He also LOVES to stand up now, he thinks he is such a big boy and he can stand for a long time.

I went for my pre-op appointment yesterday, which was a joke, but I am cleared for surgery. The waiting room had tons of people waiting, they even made someone put on a mask. Everytime I had to touch something, I pulled out the germ-x and cleaned my hands. I didn't let Jagger touch anything and if he did, I rubbed his hands with the germ-x after putting it on my hands. I am supposed to have my last therapy appointment on Thursday, but I don't think I am going to go. I feel 1000% better and don't feel like I benefit from it anymore. I also had my thyroid rechecked yesterday. I will get the results either today or tomorrow.

I am itching to decorate for halloween and fall, but I am going to try and make myself wait until the end of September/begining of October!

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Can't wait to see him again. You & Aaron also. Gran & Paw