CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

One Year Ago.....

I can't believe it has been a year since my grandaddy passed away. I still think of him everyday and miss him so much. I catch myself wanting to ask Memaw how he is doing when I call her sometimes. When I go back to their house, I miss walking in and Grandaddy saying, "Hey 'co hutt" and being so happy to see me. I have found peace in knowing that he was loved by SO many and how people thought so much of him. I also find peace in knowing that he is no longer suffering and is not living a life that he was not happy with because he felt like a burden. I also find peace in knowing that Jagger has very special connection with him by sharing his birthday. While Jagger never got to meet him, I still tell him about his Grandaddy often.

I miss you and love you grandaddy.

No comments: