CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ahhh, sleep


So, I finally gave in and decided that it was time for Jagger to learn to put himself to sleep and sleep in his bed. Aaron has had to make me not go get Jagger and bring him to bed because I miss snuggling with him, but I have to tell myself that it is best for him and best to do it now. It has not been that bad. The first night he cried for just over 30 min. and then would cry for less than 5 minutes when he would wake up in the night. Last night he was asleep in 13 minutes. He woke up just 2 to 3 times and fussed for less than a minute each time. He seems so happy and much better rested. I also feel much more rested. I think we are doing the right thing, despite me saying that I would never do it. I feel that we tried all other options and this was the last thing to try.

I have alot of pictures to post, maybe one day I will get to it! Now that Jagger is bigger, I have to keep up with him and I am a freak about keeping the house clean! I am thinking of starting a different blog that will have recipes, cleaning tips, and about being a stay at home mom and wife in general.

No comments: