CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Story Time


Jagger and I attended story time at the library today. It was fun, even though Jagger was not very interested. Story time was about firefighters, so we got to tour the firehouse. Jagger mostly liked watching all of the other kids! He put on a show for them when we were at the fire station just talking away! There were other moms there that had babies around his age, but the also had toddlers. I am not sure if we will go back, but we might just to get out of the house. I may try to find something else that is more for babies. After story time, we went to have lunch with daddy and then went to Marshall's, where Jagger got more books. He is soon going to have his own little library!

We have decided to rent a cabin during the Thanksgiving holiday in upstate WI. My mom and possibly my brother and his girlfriend are going to come along. We are hoping to see some black bears or even moose! It should be fun!

I am seriously considering starting up my own baking business. I am making cookies for the clinic I used to work at for their open house and I have already been asked to make 2 wedding cakes for next fall. I think it would be a good opportunity to make some extra money (to spend on Jagger of course) and I would be able to control how much I do and when I work, while staying at home with Jagger. I have come up with the name Sugar Overload.....what do you think?

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Sounds great. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Jagger is all our special little man. Love you all. Gran & Paw