CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Poor Jagger :(

Jagger has felt really crappy since Sunday. He has been really hoarse, had a fever, just overall lousy. I called the nurse on Tuesday to see if I should bring him in and she thought it was probably croup, well it hadn't gotten any better today, so I thought it was time to take him in. The poor fella has blisters on his tonsils and possibly on his vocal cords, which is why he is hoarse. The dr. said it was a viral infection and that we just let it run its coarse, but it should improve within 24 hours. A plus side, I have gotten lots of snuggles and cuddles!

Well, the baking business is starting to come together! You will be ale to find me at sugar-overload.com, it is not ready just yet though. I will keep you updated on the progress!

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Hate to hear our Jagger man is feeling bad Lots of hugs from us. Gran & Paw