CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Grandmothers

You know how you can never come up with a good gift for your grandmother because she has everything? That has been me for about a month. My Memaw has absolutely everything plus a lot more :) I thought about getting her a hummingbird feeder or a new candle warmer, but then I decided that I would make her a box of greeting cards! She is always talking about sending someone a card, so I thought it would be perfect!

She is obsessed with butterflies. I wished I lived close enough to take pictures and show you how obsessed she really is! You will notice a theme with the butterflies here!

I made five different cards.

Thank you.
Happy Birthday.
Blank

Thinking of You.
Get Well Soon.
Then I put them each with an envelope with her return address already printed on it in a nice little clear plastic sleeve. I got these at a craft store and find them very handy when trying to prevent my cards from getting messed up between assembly and delivery.
I got a paper mache box and covered it with coordinating paper, tied some raffia on it, and sent it on it's way!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: