CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ribbon Topiary


I have seen these ribbon topiaries in the blogosphere world and thought how ridiculously cute they were! Easter is coming up in about a month, so there is no better time to make one, right?

I didn't take step-by-step pictures. I just googled ribbon topiary and found a few tutorials. You basically cut ribbon 3 inches long, loop it, insert a straight pin at the end, and stick it in the foam ball. I used 4 patterns/colors of 15 ft. ribbon on a 4-inch ball. I got my ribbon at Hobby Lobby for $1/roll, the styrofoam ball and insert for pot at Dollar Tree, pot came from the $1 spot at Target. The purple shredded paper came from Dollar Tree also. Have fun!

One last thing, if you are not already, become a public follower of my blog! When we reach 50 followers, I will be doing a giveaway, so tell your friends!

No comments: