CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can I get any bigger?

I was looking at my belly in the mirror yesterday and I swear it is gigantic and it could not possible get any bigger. Then a girl came in yesterday that is due in February and she was still so tiny, she was tall, but still. I guess I should not complain since I seem to be all belly. I do think that my face may be getting chubby now, maybe it is just me.

I go for an appointment tomorrow and then they start every 2 weeks. My boss asked me a few days ago what my plans were for maternity leave. I am planning to work until I have the baby, as long as I feel good and my blood pressure is ok. I hope that my blood pressure is fine and I don't get Pre-e because I could not stand being on bed rest. If it is what is best for the baby, I would, it just would not be for me. They also asked if I was coming back and if I was going to work full time. That I have not really decided. It is looking more and more like I will be staying home.

No comments: