CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Hey, I am sleeping in here"

I think that is what Henry was trying to tell me earlier when I was listening to music on my laptop! The speakers are all the way up against my stomach and I started feeling really hard kicks and punches! Maybe he just liked the music, or didn't like it! Who knows :)

I am getting so anxious to have him here in my arms. I am hoping the holidays will make the time go by quickly. I still feel really good. I get tired and out of breath like I am a fat, old person. Sometimes just going up the stairs I get out of breath, I am not that out of shape! I was planning to clean the whole house last Sunday, but I was exhausted by the time I got the downstairs cleaned up. I did do alot of deep cleaning, like waxing the hardwood floors, but I used to be able to do whatever I wanted! I think my belly can not possibly stretch anymore. I weighed myself this morning and I have not gained any weight in the past 2 weeks (when I last went to the dr.). I guess I just had a growth spurt or something. I know I will still gain more weight, I am just hoping it will not be like last month! My indigestion has gotten better. I have been eating earlier and trying not to eat anything I now will affect me. I also take a Zantac if I fill like I have the least bit of indigestion before bed. It was horrible there for a while though. If the old wives tales is true about babies growing hair when you have heartburn, then Henry will have a head full! I don't know how much I believe any of that though since none of the tales were true about the sex of the baby.

The babies and I have missed Aaron SOOOO much this week. He has been on site with his customer since last Friday. He will hopefully be coming home tomorrow.

Abby has been having a bad week this week with her feet. I think they have been sore because she has been licking at them and has even made one toenail bleed. I have been giving her pain medication and tonight she vomited, which is probably from the medication. It is one of the safer pain meds, so I am going to try it again because I don't want her to be in pain. There is not much I can do to keep her from licking her feet. I could bandage the one that she has made bleed, but she cries when we do that. I could also put an e-collar (aka lamp shade) on her, but I know she would hate that. I just want the poor baby to get better before the baby gets here because that will be alot of stress on her.

We are expected to get some accumulating snow this weekend. Not much, but it is snow. I was watching the news earlier and they predicted that we would get around 50 inches this year. That is not to bad considering it was over 100 last year.

That is all for now.

No comments: