CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The election

I don't really have alot to say about Obama being our next president. I am somewhat scared to be expecting a baby with so much unknown in our future. I don't agree with any of the policies that Obama says he is going to put forth. I do not believe in taxing the welathy to give to the poor, at all. I think what the average American does not understand is that he is going to be taxing small businesses, which in turn means that they have less to offer their employees. If you work for a small business owner, do you not understand that your job is in jeporady? It is not that hard to understand. So many industry jobs are being taken out of America and sent to other countries. If they are taxed more, that means even more jobs will be sent out of the US. What does that mean? Even less jobs. I feel lucky that Aaron has such an awesome job with such great job security, but I do not feel that I have job security woring for a small business owner. I am actually very surprised at how well the clinic I am working for is doing with the economy, but the economy up here does not seem to be affected as much as the rest of the country. I also do not agree with universal healthcare. Do your on research on it. Do you want to wait 6 months to see a cardiologist because there is a line in front of you?

BTW, I think Henry agrees, because he is kicking and punching away as I type :) Silly boy!

That is all I have to say about the election. Hopefully things will turn out better than I expect them to.

No comments: