CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Feeling body parts

Now that Henry is getting bigger, I am starting to make out more of his body parts! This morning when I woke up, I could feel his hip/thigh at the top of my stomach right under my sternum and the rest of his body was curved going down my right side. He feels so big already! I hope he is not too big though :) He really has not been bad about kicking any organs or ribs that cause pain, thank goodness. On Friday he was bouncing on my bladder, that wasn't very nice!

I am looking forward to to Thanksgiving, my mouth just waters thinking about all of the yummy food! When I have talked to my grandmother, she talks about all of this food her and my mom are cooking, mmmmm! I am not looking forward to the ride though. My back hurts when I am riding for just 45 minutes to a hour, much less 9+ hours. I told the babies that they are going to have to share their bed with me in the back of the car! I am baking Turkey cake pops to take and I am thinking of baking something else, but I am not sure. I know it is going to be a hard holiday season, too. I have been thinking about my grandaddy alot lately and how I wish I could have said good bye and wished that he was here for Thanksgiving and to meet the baby when he is born. I know he is in a better place though and that he is not having to suffer. It is just hard.

Aaron bought us iPhones yesterday! They are so freaking awesome! I have also put our Christmas tree up, but it is not decorated. I will probably get it decorated today and start on the rest of the house. We went shopping in Milwaukee last weekend and bought a cute ornament that is for expecting parents.

No comments: