CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

Aaron and I have been married for 4 years today and it has been absolutely wonderful! I have the best husband EVER. He is so kind, caring, understanding, patient, loving, but most of all a fabulous father. I could go on and on, but I want get to mushy on you :) We have had a few bumps in the road, but he has always stood by my side. I don't know what I would do with out him in my life and I hope to spend many, many, many more years with him as my husband!

He is taking us to Chicago this weekend for our anniversary! I love Chicago! I hope Jagger enjoys it also. We are hoping to go to the zoo there, but nothing else is planned. We will probably go to the beach there, which is super nice!

Jagger had his second round of avocado yesterday and he ate ALL of it, which is the size of an ice cube! He kept looking at the bowl and then he would open his mouth like a little bird when the spoon came towards his mouth! Tomorrow I am going to give him bananas. I also gave him a sippy cup with breast milk in it after his avocado, he didn't know exactly what to do with it at first. Then, he figured out that his milk was in it and was trying to figure it out. He got mad when it all ran out! Our little man is growing up on us :( I think he will have his first 2 teeth very soon. He has been super cranky and not sleeping well at all. I felt of his gums and the area where his teeth are coming in are more raised than they were just a few days ago. Poor little guy :(

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Jagger is growing too fast, but we want him to grow to be what God has planned for him. Have a Great Time! You know we hope for many more for you. We know Aaron is a good husband to you; but we also know you are avery good wife for him. We're proud to have you as a Daughter addition. Gran & Paw