CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hi all!!

Sorry it has taken me forever to update, my mom is here, so I haven't had much time. We have been working in the yard and it is starting to look so good! I am going to take pictures this afternoon and hopefully post them. We only have the front yard done, but every has commented on how good it looks, and there isn't any grass! We sowed the grass yesterday, so hopefully it will come up soon.

Jagger is getting SO big. Can you believe my little baby is going to be 5 months old tomorrow? I sure can't! He has quite the personality now and is so much fun! People are always telling us how cute he is. We even had a lady in Home Depot stop us and tell us he was just beautiful and he could pass for a little girl! He loves his wieners! He loves to watch Emma and Abby wrestle, he dies laughing! I am going to get it on video one day! He is very much a mama's boy. I left him with Aaron last week because I had to go to my therapist appt. and he screamed the entire time. I think he had a tummy ache and was overly tired, but he sure does love his mama. He loves his daddy too and thinks he is really funny! I will be leaving him with my mom tomorrow, so hopefully he will not scream the entire time for her! She might not want to keep him again!

My medicine seems to be working for the most part. Last week seemed like a really good week and then on Friday, I started feeling really crappy again. I am feeling better today. The therapist last week thought that I should be back to normal in 2-3 months by how I felt last week. The sooner the better because it sucks feeling like this. I have not been as depressed lately, it is more anxiety. When I went to the therapist, she said that alot of women suffer from more anxiety than depression post partum. I think part of my anxiety at the end of last week was my mom coming. She gets lost easily, so I worry about her. Of course, she got lost many times on the way up here and I was so stressed by the time she actually got here. I go back tomorrow to talk to a therapist. I will have to go 5 to 6 times, probably. I have to go back to the ob/gyn in 2 weeks and I have a feeling she will up my dose of zoloft.

So, that is what is going on and hopefully I will have some pictures to post this afternoon or in the morning!

No comments: