CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Solids

It is getting so close to Jagger starting solids! He seems so interested in everything I eat, so I thought about trying it out this weekend, since we will be starting in 2 weeks anyway, but then I thought about the stinky poop! I am not ready for that yet, so maybe I will just wait 2 more weeks! I went grocery shopping today and picked up some sweet potatoes and bananas and I already have an avocado and mango here to make some baby food. I still can't decide if I want to try the cereal first or just jump right in to the foods. Any suggestions? From what I have read, it really doesn't matter if I do start with cereal, fruit, or vegetable.

We have Aaron's company picnic tomorrow that we are going to, it should be fun! We are also getting started on a retaining wall near the garage and Aaron is building a shed. It will be a busy weekend! I promise to take pictures of the front yard and post them soon! I have been waiting on the grass to come up where you can see the flower beds better, but that may be a while! I don't think I mentioned it in any other post, but we painted the front door red and it looks SO good! Our neighbors have been complementing us on how good it looks!

My mom was here all of last week until this Wednesday. Originally she said she was only going to stay a week, but I think she couldn't say bye to Jagger until she had to! Jagger stayed with her one day when I had an appointment and she said he did really good. I was kind of afraid after what he did to Aaron! We didn't do a whole lot. We went to one of the beaches on Lake Mendota, shopping, and played with Jagger alot! She watched Jagger while me and Aaron did alot in the yard, well mostly Aaron! We went to the outlet mall one day and he got probably enough clothes for the fall, winter, and a good start on next summer! It was all so cheap, I mean shorts for around $3-4, you can't beat that! My mom brought Jagger a little swimming pool to play in and he really enjoyed it! I am going to see about taking him to swimming lessons in about a month.

Just a little update on how I have been feeling. I increased my dose of zoloft a week and a half ago and I can really tell a difference. I am starting to feel more normal again. It has to be a pretty stressful situation for me to have the anxiety I was having. I just have a few sad days a week. I go back to the dr. on Tuesday, so I will see what she says then.

No comments: