CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

MISSING

5 1/2 month old, dark hair, dark eyes, super cute, smiley, laughing, happy baby. He goes by the name of Jagger, some call him Jagger man. If you find him, please return him to his mommy.

Can I just say, teething SUCKS. I miss my happy baby. I don't know how to deal with a fussy baby that wants to be held 24/7 and sleeps for maybe 45 min. at a time, even at night. I feel bad for the poor little guy, but man this is exhausting. I have been giving him tylenol around the clock and it still is not working. I am going to pick up some teething tablets today that are supposed to work wonders, please let them!

On another note, he likes bananas! I gave them to him yesterday for lunch and he ate them up! Homemade bananas turn brown and look really gross, but who cares if Jagger doesn't care!

We are headed to Chicago in the morning. We are planning to go to the zoo first and then go check into the hotel and decide from there what to do. Sunday we will stay in the city until around lunch time and then head to IKEA on the way back home. I can't wait!

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Sounds Fun! Hopefully Jagger's teeth will let up on him some and y'all will have a great time. Love Gran & Paw