CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Chin dripping peaches and a BFF

Jagger tried peaches on Saturday and really liked them. I gave them to him again tonight and he ate 2 WHOLE cubes! He never finishes a cube of anything, so I would say he LOVES peaches! I tasted them and they are quite delicious! I couldn't feed them to him fast enough.
Jagger and Emma are best friends! They play with each other love on each other, share kisses, and soon probably get into trouble together. Seriously, they love each other. If you know Emma, you know she loves her basketballs. She has one end and Jagger has the other playing away! I took Emma to the vet on Friday and when they brought her back in from getting a x-ray, Jagger gave her a big hug! Best friends already!
There is a circus coming to town on Thursday and it will be right across the street from our house! They supposedly bring the animals over and let you pet them. Aaron took off that day to go to the dr with me, so hopefully we will get to pet some of the animals. We are not going to the circus because I don't think Jagger would enjoy it and maybe get scared. I also don't want a lion or tiger to think he looks delicious and try to eat him ;)

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Love it! Gran & Paw