CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Going back to TN

We have been planning to go back to TN on Sept. 10th for my Mom's birthday and Aaron's class reunion, but it looks like I may be headed that way on Monday to stay for the week! Aaron will come on Thursday after he is done visiting his customer and then we will leave on Monday probably. I called my mom to see if that was ok with her and she, of course, was very happy that we would be there for a week instead of 2 days. So, we will see some of you next week!

Jagger seems to be getting better with his sleeping, thank goodness! We went for a visit with my friend from work that had twins a month ago yesterday. Jagger was very interested in those tiny little babies! It is hard to believe that he used to be that small! He is eating his solids like a champ now. I give him breakfast and dinner. His poops are not so great though. They smell horrible and they are getting thick, ugh. We have a battle ahead of us. Jagger will not take a bottle any more and he has to when I have surgery. I am watching him and Emma play right now, it is so cute!

No comments: