CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Two

Jagger has 2 teeth now. He got his second one, that I felt, on Sunday. Those little things are sharp! I am afraid of what he is going to do to me with them.

It is night 2 of sleep training. I finally finished the book that I started 2 months ago and we started last night with out plan. He is now sleeping in his crib. There are several different phases to follow to help him sleep longer and put himself back to sleep. For phase one, I am not rocking him for as long and putting him in his crib asleep, but not in a deep sleep. Last night I got up every hour, except once and he slept for a 2 hour stretch. At 3 am he apparently wanted to get up because I rocked for an hour and he would not go back to sleep, so I brought him to bed with us. Aaron said he was trying to play with him by touching his face and grab his arm, so he tried to cuddle him and get him to sleep. Jagger wanted NO part of it and screamed. We just ignored him and he went to sleep on his own. He was up for the day around 7:30. I got him to take a 2 hour nap, with only rocking him back to sleep once. This afternoon, not so good! He feel asleep while we were grocery shopping and then slept on the way home. I tried to get him to go back to sleep when we got home, but he wanted no part of it! He went to bed at 6:30 tonight. Hopefully we will make some progress in the next ten days. I am hoping that he will be sleeping 8 plus hours within a month and taking 2, 2 hour naps.

No comments: