CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Surgery is set

I will be having my gall bladder removed on September 25th. They said it is best to have it removed now instead of waiting until it becomes an emergency. It will be an outpatient procedure, thank goodness. The surgeon and the PA were both very nice and informative. They told me to lay off the greasy food such as McDondald's and french fires, yet those don't seem to bother me. I have noticed that hamburgers trigger my pains. I am ready to get it over with so that I can eat what I want to again!

Jagger has been super cranky this week. I have no idea what is wrong with him. I have tried everything to make him happy and nothing seems to help. I think going to work is easier than being a stay at home mom some days!

No comments: