CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

9 month well baby check and birthday party

Jagger had his 9 month well baby check up on Monday. He weighs 16#'s 7ozs., 27 inches long, and 56th percentile for his big noggin! He has only gained 7 ozs. in 2 months, but the pediatrician said that she did not see that it was anything medical related, it was more than likely because he is so active. I am to continue feeding him how I am now and we go back in a month for another weigh in. Otherwise, everything went well. He did get his first dose of H1N1 and will get the following dose when we go back for the weight check.

He is now trying to pull up on everything! Last night he pulled up on the side of the bath tub :0 He has tried pulling up on Abby's little heater, which he knows how to turn on, and then this morning he was trying to pull up on his toy basket.We are soon to be in BIG trouble! He is already into everything and so fast with his crawling. When he touches something he shouldn't, I tell him why he shouldn't touch it instead of just saying no. It seems to be working pretty good. He says "ma" and "ba"! He is also so sociable! I have always been kind of worried about this since it is just the three of us and we are not around alot of people, but he loves people talking to him and he is even doing pretty well with others taking him. When I have gone to TACH lately, he just laughs and carries on with all the ladies! Speaking of TACH, if you have not already checked out my baking site (sugar-overload.com), go check it out! Everyone LOVED the refreshments I made for the open house and they said alot of people took my business card, so hopefully I will get some business!

Aaron and I have decided to have Jagger a birthday party when we are back for Christmas, since no one will be able to come up for his real birthday! It will probably be on the 26th of December. We are going to be coming down on the 19th and will stay until the 27th. I am working on all of the details right now and will let everyone know more definite times and locations when I know. We will probably not get him his real birthday gift until his actual birthday. We are going to have a small party here and I will invite some friends. I am so excited that he will get to celebrate with family and hope everyone can come!

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Love this winter picture. Will be glad to see ya'll. Have good Thanksgiving with your mom. XOXOXO Gran & Paw