CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First birthday party!


Jagger attended his first birthday party on Saturday! He enjoyed watching the other kids and was on his best behavior, despite only having his morning nap. The party was for my friends little boy who turned 3. The most shocking part to me is that Jagger went to anyone that wanted to hold him! He even reached out for people! He rarely does this. He will go to someone, but is rather unsure. I am proud of my little social butterfly!

Santa went shopping on Sunday! We got the fisher price laugh and learn kitchen for him. Now we need to get the ball pit, we already have extra balls, and then just some small stocking stuffers. We also got his first ornament. I need to get his stocking ordered now. I am excited for Christmas, even though Jagger will not know what is going on. I am also very excited that we are going back to TN and ALL of my family will be there! I think it is going to be SO much fun! Memaw better watch out because 2 little mischievous boys will be coming! Jagger is now pulling up on more and more. I was beginning to wonder if he would walk by his first birthday, but I am thinking he probably will now. Then I will be lucky to get anything done! He is already into EVERYTHING! I can't turn my back to him for 5 seconds and he will have dog food in his mouth or have spilled the dogs water.

I have also decided that as Jagger gets older, I want to teach him that giving someone a gift is better than receiving by filling a wish list of a needy family or child. I am sure there will be times when he will get hurt because someone got more than him, maybe not though, Aaron and I spoil him pretty bad! Luckily, he doesn't know any better at this age, because he would have already been upset. I believe in treating all children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, etc. the same and I will protect Jagger from those that have the potential of being unfair. Maybe I sound selfish, but I only want what is best for Jagger and that means I will not let others hurt him because they are biased. Enough of my current rant!

I would also like to say that I am finally feeling NORMAL! My thyroid level is normal now, I no longer feel like I am randomly having a heart attack, I am happy, I am not scared that Jagger is going to die, life is good!



















1 comment:

enjjack said...

Great pictures! Jagger is a lucky young man to have you for a mother. I'm so proud that ya'll are part of my family. I love y'all so much and I will be glad to see y'all. Gran