CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Busy, busy

You see that leash? I swear I am going to have to get one for Jagger so that he will not get away from me! This child never, ever stops. I had him playing in his room today while I was vacuuming. I go back in there to check on him and he is gone. Then I heard him in the guest room! Yes, that is not very far, but he is all over the place! He is also pulling up on everything now. I heard him talking in his room when he woke up from his morning nap. I went in there to get him and he was just sitting in his crib talking away! It was so cute!

1 comment:

enjjack said...

What's you going to do? Just love him, love him, love,him. Gotta love him enough for all of us who misses him. Love Gran & Paw