CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving


Jagger's first thanksgiving was ok, but he was very cranky. He even went to bed at 5! It was spent it TN with my family. We were not planning to go back, but Aaron's granny passed away, so we felt that we should go back. We got to meet a lot of family that I have never met and Aaron hasn't seen in years, it was really nice! Jagger loved his great-uncle Donald!

Jagger started semi-waving while we were there and blowing kisses! When we got back home Jagger started pulling up on everything, yes even climbing the stairs! He is starting to cruise around, boy am I in trouble! He pulls up in his crib all the time now, even with his sleep sack is on. He can't get back down, so he starts fussing. He now has 7 teeth and boy do they hurt! He also got his hair trimmed while we were back in TN. He looks like such a big boy, but Aaron and I don't really like it, so we are letting it grow for a while again. Jagger knows how to shake his booty! If you tell him to shake his booty, he will start dancing, it is so funny!

I have started decorating for Christmas. We are hopefully going to go get a tree in the next day or two. I am really sad that we are not going to be able to celebrate our first Christmas as a family in our new house. I have been thinking about not going back to TN. Maybe my mood will change in the next 2 weeks.

I am going private again. I don't want those that visit my sugar overload site to have access to my personal life. I will open back up when my site is hosted elsewhere, which will be after the first of the year. I am also not real happy about some things that were said while in TN, so if you want to know about Jagger, you can email or call. I will post pictures on the shutterfly site. If you have a favorite grandchild, that is one thing, but don't say it in front of me or my son. Yes, he doesn't know right now, but he will one day. I know every grandparent has a favorite grandchild, but it is not right to blurt it out. It really hurts me. I could care less about gifts, Aaron and I can get Jagger almost anything he could ever want.

1 comment:

Jackson said...

Oh Jamie! I hate to see you go! I love reading your blog. I guess I can keep up with you through facebook! Jagger is such a dollbaby! I could just squeeze him!

People can be so rude! Luckily, Jordyn is the only grandchild on both sides of the family, so we do not have that problem, but I can imagine how bad it hurts!

Hope you guys are doing well!