CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

10 months


Really, 10 months already? Jagger is growing into a little man everyday. He officially says "dadada" all the time now! He is pulling up on everything, vertical is the only option these days! He somewhat cruises the furniture, but is still scared. He has been fussy the past few days and I can't figure out what is wrong. Maybe teeth, but it is not like it has been in the past with teeth.

We are currently under a blizzard warning, fun, fun! What makes it even better is that our snow blower is not working and we could get up to 16 inches of snow! I made a huge mistake this morning of thinking I could make it into Madison, but I maybe made it a few miles down the road before I found the ditch. Luckily, no one was hurt, not even the truck. Aaron was not very happy with me, but is glad we are ok. I did have a flat tire, so he had to leave work early and come change it for me. Needless to say, I will not be leaving the house very often this winter!

1 comment:

enjjack said...

hate to hear about ditch but thankful all is ok. Love the little Santa! Love Gran & Paw