CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Update


Jagger's first Christmas was wonderful! I think I was more into his gifts than he was, but he is having fun with them now.

We went down to TN on Sunday. Jagger was so good on the way down, so we should have known something was wrong and he had a bad night on Saturday night. We took his temperature and it was 103.6, which freaked us out. I called the dean on call nurse, which was no help, so we just gave him motrin until morning when I could call the pediatricians nurse. She said to watch him, unless we could not get the fever down. By Monday afternoon, his fever was just going up, so we took him to an urgent care clinic in dyersburg. Can I just say that I am glad I live in WI, because the health care is SO much better. They told us he probably had roseola, but he never broke out in a rash, so who knows. He got to feeling better on Wednesday evening.

More to come....

1 comment:

enjjack said...

Love this little face!! I know he was ready to be home. No matter where you go and enjoy seeing the ones you love it is no place like home. We loved the time we had with y'all. Lots of love . Gran and Paw