CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas


I am not sure how we are going to get back home from TN after Christmas. Everytime I talk to my mom, she tells me of something else that she has gotten Jagger, and it is all big stuff. We we got him is also bigger. Next comes, where in the world will I put all of this stuff when we get back home?! Jagger seems to be getting his molars in and it sucks. He is so grumpy. I sure hope they come in soon. He is such a sweetheart though!

Emma has started to show her age since it has gotten colder here. She has gotten a little grumpy with Jagger and didn't want to play like she always has, but I started giving her rimadyl (a NSAID) and she seems to have bounced back. Whatever keeps her feeling good!

Oh, if anyone knows how to get a HP printer back to english, from god knows what language, feel free to share! Jagger likes to try and make copies, but changed the language while doing so.

No comments: