CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Yay for business!

I have had 3 different orders for this week! Two were from friends that I met online when I first found out I was having Jagger and we have all(a group of us) stuck around and stay in touch on a daily basis. The other was from Aaron's co-worker. I had 12 dozen cookies that I sent to one friend, the other lady ordered cookies and truffles as gifts for friends, so I had 2 dozen total cookies and a dozen truffles. Lastly, I had a dozen cookies, 2 dozen truffles and a dozen brownies for Aaron's co-worker. The cookies I made for her had to be my best yet, I simply love them and think they turned out awesome!


Jagger now claps! It is not like our clap, but his arms go flying in the air and he is trying to get those hands together! It is so freaking cute and he does it when he gets excited, like when Daddy comes home or I open the front door! He also has said "ma" to me to get my attention several times. He will yell and wave at someone to get their attention. I am ready for Christmas, but I don't think he is going to care, because he is not interested in toys really. He likes to get into things he shouldn't, like the toilet.

1 comment:

enjjack said...

lOVE THE SPLISH SPLASH! The cookies are yummy looking. We love that Jagger!!!! Gran and Paw