CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

more on Christmas


On the 23rd, we went to Gavin's birthday party. I made the cake, which I thought turned out really good. Jagger had a good time. On Christmas eve, we went to Aaron's parents. Jagger got some mega blocks and money for little gym classes from Gran and Paw and money from Aunt Charity, which we are going to put in savings. Then we came home and Jagger went to bed at like 5:30, so Santa got to work! Santa brought a ball pit, which I think is Jagger's favorite, a ball popper, laugh and learn kitchen, and other random goodies. Uncle Andrew gave Jagger a cozy coupe car. Meme got him a sled, some clothes, a v-tech toy, and other little goodies. Then we went to SueSue's for my family get together. Jagger got even more toys there. I can't even remember what all he got. This child should be set on toys for a long time! It was nice getting to see everyone, but I am glad to be back home.

Aaron got me a 50mm lens for my camera, which I am loving already! Jagger got me a beautiful necklace with his birthstone, which I have been wanting. We got Aaron a new shower head and an iPod dock.

Next up we have Jagger's first birthday!

No comments: