CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Am I really pregnant

I thought I was supposed to feel crappy, but I am the complete opposite, besides being lazy! =) That has to be the most popular question when I tell someone I am pregnant, "How are you feeling?" Luckily, my response is always, "Good"! I still get bloated, get tired, and my sniffer works like no other! When I smell some stuff I feel like I could vomit immediately! Pasta sauces smell so disgusting to me, and I love pasta! Onions are really bad. One thing I can't figure out with this baby is that I don't crave sweets at all! If you know me, you know I LOVE sweets! I could go all day without eating anything sweet, so crazy! I don't know who this baby got that after! I have still been baking stuff for Aaron, so of course I have to eat it!
Oh, it is not the baby anymore, it is our little dinosaur! When Aaron first saw the pictures of what the baby looked like at this stage he said to me "What is that thing, it looks like a dinosaur!" We also call it the dinosaur so Abby can still be the baby!
I told everyone at work. They were all excited, but surprised! I would have preferred to wait, but I can't be around x-ray's, cat poop, or birds, so I thought I needed to tell them. They also told me that it is going to be a boy, because that is all everyone has there! I guess we will see if we can throw a little girl in the mix, or add to the little boys!
That's about it for now!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I can relate to you! When I was pregnant, food I loved was food I couldn't eat! I'm a chocolate freak and couldn't eat it. Couldn't drink orange juice. Couldn't eat chili, though I could scrap it off my coney and eat the coney then. Pregnancy is weird! Be proud you're not having morning sickness... I lost 20lbs. the first 2 months of my pregnancy. Good way to lose weight, but it sucked. Hopefully you won't have morning sickness at all. A friend of mine just got it in her second trimester.