CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Still feel great

Every time I talk to some one, they ask how I am feeling and I am always happy to say that I still feel great! My only symptoms are having to pee more and being bloated. By the end of the day my belly sticks out so much you would think I should be farther than 7 weeks! I weighed myself and I have actually lost weight! I am thinking I am one of the lucky one's that doesn't get morning sickness. I was reading that if you haven't felt it by 6 weeks, then you are probably not got to have it. I hope this is true! I made it a week without telling anyone at work. I am surprised I was able to since there is alot I can't do things there now, like take x-rays. Yesterday someone said they were waiting on me to take some x-rays, but I just kept avoiding them and got out of it! I would like to make it to my appointment before I tell them, but I don't know if I can make it another 2 weeks.

Thats about all there is to report at this time!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

With AJ, I started getting morning sickness at about 8 weeks... But it was super mild. With this pregnancy, I started getting sick at 7 weeks 5 days. Im not sure about those statistics... But I hope you are one of the lucky ones!

CGray said...

Hopefully, you can be like me and never have morning sickness. The only thing I ever had was heartburn (my just deserves as I craved mexican food everyday) and that is bad enough. Just think positive. We had a yardsale this weekend and I have a couple things for you that the ladies from my work wanted to donate to the little Lovebug.