CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Strollers

Why in the world are strollers so expensive? Aaron and I have been researching them to find out what are the best, and boy can they get pricey! We are also doing our research on carseats, and who knew they could cost so much! I want our baby to be safe, so I don't mind not buying the cheapest thing you can find, but why would you pay over $1,000 for a stroller? When I first saw this stroller I thought it was so awesome looking, but then I saw the price tag ($1100) that came with it, and changed my mind quickly!

So, Britax is supposed to be one of the safest car seats you can by for an infant or toddler. I always planned to get a Britax toddler seat because I have always read such high reviews about them. I found this travel system that is made by Britax and has really good reviews, so this is what I am leaning towards.
For the stroller you can make the baby face towards you when they are small and then turn the seat around so they can see when they get bigger.

I guess we will see what else I find by then!

No comments: