CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I think it's official

The morning sickness has set in, except it seems more like all day sickness. I have not actually gotten sick, but I feel sick almost all the time. If I eat, it seems to help for a short amount of time, but then the return of the nausea comes back. Oh well, I know the end result will be worth it!

We traveled back to TN over the weekend. It was a nice visit back. I got to spend all day Friday with my grandparents, unfortunately in the hospital, but they enjoyed it. Saturday we went to one of Aaron's former co-workers weddings. It was beautiful and it was nice to get to see some of his former co-workers. Sunday we went and had breakfast with his parents, sister, BIL, and nephew. It was nice getting to see all of them too.

That is about it for now! We have our first appointment on Friday, so we are both looking forward to that. We should get to hear the heartbeat and maybe get a sneak peak through ultrasound!

No comments: