CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yes it's true.....

we are having a baby!!! I was totally not expecting to see pregnant pop up on the HPT. I am very excited and we can't wait to meet our little sweetheart in February.

I will try to keep everyone updated through this blog with my growing belly, ultrasound pictures, and any other fun facts!

I go for my first appointment on June 27 at 7:45 am. I will be almost 8 weeks by then, so maybe they will give us a sneak peak of the little sweetheart! According to some online calculators I am due on Feb. 6th, almost on it's great-grandfathers birthday! I feel great, just tired. I like my sleep anyway, so that could just be me. Maybe I will be one of the lucky ones that doesn't get morning sickness, but I'll take it for the end result!

We have been telling the babies that they are getting a little brother or sister and they don't know what to think about that. Emma has been super clingy to me ever since we have been telling them that, like she is saying please don't bring another one home! We think that Emma will be a little mama. Who knows though!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so happy for you both! I'm here if you ever need anyone to talk to... when those nasty hormones get the best of you!

CGray said...

I am so happy to be having a new niece or nephew. It just sucks that you are so far away. It will be much harder to spoil them. We cannot wait to see you. Remember we still have alot of Dylan's baby things so if you need anything let us know. We found out today that Dylan has strep but he is on antibiotics and should be completely better by the time we come. We love you! See you soon!